Research and development facilities
Effective - Efficient - Goal-oriented - Innovative
Successful research and development require well-functioning networks and highly trained specialists. A prime ally for this potential is the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences with its application-oriented courses and research fields.
The effective cooperation between science and industry in Anhalt-Bitterfeld is accomplished through strong partnerships. Together with the university, the following institutions play a crucial role:
- Kompetenznetzwerk für Angewandte und Transferorientierte Forschung (KAT-Netzwerk) (Competence Network for Applied and Transfer Oriented Research)
- Technologie- und Gründerzentrum Bitterfeld-Wolfen GmbH (Technology and Start-up Facility of Bitterfeld-Wolfen)
- Institut für Kunststofftechnologie und -recycling (IKTR) (Institute for Plastics Technology and Recycling (IKTR) in Weißandt-Gölzau (Southern Anhalt).
Thanks to regional networking within Central Germany, companies from Anhalt-Bitterfeld also cooperate with the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, the University of Leipzig or the Merseburg University of Applied Sciences and other research institutions.
In order to particularly increase the transfer of knowledge and technology in Anhalt-Bitterfeld, the district has concluded a cooperation agreement with the Anhalt-Bitterfeld University of Applied Sciences. It promotes the research, development and training activities in the rural district. The knowledge generated by such activities is channelled into the local companies via new and existing relationships. Spin-offs are also encouraged.
There are also other institutions or networks active in the district of Anhalt-Bitterfeld:
- Netzwerk 4chiral
- Network of functional dyes
- Cluster WIGRATEC Wirbelschicht- und Granuliertechnik (Cluster WIGRATEC fluidised bed and granulation technology)
- Netzwerk Logistik Mitteldeutschland (Network Logistics of Central Germany)
- Netzwerk Ernährungswirtschaft Sachsen-Anhalt e. V. (Food Industry Network of Saxony-Anhalt)
If you have not yet found the right partner for your project, do not hesitate to contact us or benefit from our innovation and technology expertise. We also look forward to your participation in the next meeting of the Innovation Network.